Linen Rentals for your Jersey Shore Vacation
Placing your order
- If you are ordering less than 1 week before your arrival date, please call before placing your linen rental order: 732-830-8228. This is to verify inventory availability.
- We’ve made our online ordering system as flexible as possible. If you find the form unable to accommodate your specific needs, please give us a call or send us an email with a good day & time for us to call you to place your linen order. We are even more flexible than our online order form!
- Use your rental contract to help determine what size and how many sheet sets you’ll need.
- We use queen sheets for double and full size beds. So, if your house has 3 queen beds and 2 full size beds, you’ll need to order 5 sets of queen sheets.
- For towels, in our experience most families order:
Bath towels: 1½ – 2 per person. i.e.: for 6 people most orders are for 9 – 12 bath towels; for 10 people most orders are for 15 – 20 bath towels.
Hand towels: 2 – 3 per bathroom
Washcloths: 1 – 1½ per person. i.e.: for 8 people, many people order between 8 and 12 washcloths depending on their individual needs. Not everyone uses washcloths, so not all orders include them.
Bath mats: 1 – 2 per bathroom.
Beach Towels: 1 per person plus 1 per person for any expected guests.
- For more information on order changes and cancellations, please read our rental terms.
Delivery of your linens
- We do not have a pick-up location for your linen order. All linen rental orders will be delivered and picked up at your rental address.
- Except for deliveries to Long Beach Island and Monmouth County (Manasquan and all towns north), there is no delivery fee. Delivery fees are waized on orders over $150.00. Linen rentals for colleges, universities, and camps have different delivery fee schedules.
- Delivery time cannot be guaranteed. If your linens have not arrived before you have, they will be there shortly afterwards. We usually finish making deliveries by 5pm.
- If your linens have not arrived by 5pm, please feel free to give us a call and we can give you an estimated time of arrival. 732-830-8228
- If the weather is forecast to be inclement, please look for your linens in a protected area. Some common areas include: under an overhang or awning, under the deck or steps, under the picnic table, or in an enclosed outdoor shower, etc.
- Please check your packing slip and make sure your entire order was delivered and is in good condition. In case of any errors, the quicker we know, the quicker we can correct it. If we do not hear from you by 12 pm the day after your arrival, it is agreed that your full order was received and all items were in clean, usable and undamaged condition.
Cleaning your linens
- You are allowed to wash your sheets and towels if needed. Please take as much care with our linens as you would yours.
- Use warm water to wash and cold water rinse. Use a mild detergent. DO NOT USE BLEACH. Do not over-dry.
- To view our replacement cost schedule for damaged linens, please read our rental terms.
Returning your linens
- Please place all linens in the red laundry bags included with your delivery.
- Please have laundry outside and ready to be picked up by 10am.
- If your order included a late check-out, please have linens in the red laundry bags and outside the door no later than your scheduled departure time.
- Please leave laundry bags outside the door before you lock up the house and leave. If the linens are locked inside the house, many times it is very difficult to get in touch with someone who has a key. We reserve the right to charge a fee for the time it takes to get into the house to retrieve the laundry. You do not have to be present when we pick up the linens.
- For more information on non-returned (missing) or damaged linens, please read our rental terms.